Nubbys Lost Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» First post and thoughts regarding tanking
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm by Lynqalot

» After XMAS!
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:22 am by Lynqalot

» Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm by Lynqalot

» O hai thar!!
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:44 pm by Lynqalot

» Not online yesterday
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am by Piebarm

» Leveling!!!!
First post and thoughts regarding tanking EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 am by Lynqalot

Powered By
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is vengaut

Our users have posted a total of 271 messages in 57 subjects

First post and thoughts regarding tanking

3 posters

Go down

First post and thoughts regarding tanking Empty First post and thoughts regarding tanking

Post  Lancelove Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Hello!

This is my first post here at Nubbys and this is also my first guild which I plan to stick with. Really nice homepage!

How is the tanking conducted in this guild? Me myself love tanking and Lancelove is now Naxxramas ready, but I wouldnt want to step on anybody's toes since I see that we already have one MT and one OT. I guess what I am asking is if there is room in this guild for tanking or if that is not required?

/Lance

Lancelove

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Lance

Back to top Go down

First post and thoughts regarding tanking Empty Re: First post and thoughts regarding tanking

Post  Lynqalot Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:54 am

seeing as lancelove has now left the guild i assume either, he thought we did not need any more tanks, or he was ready for naxx that he wanted to move to a guild that was actually raiding, if every1 can try and recruit one person a day we can get some raiding going on, but without recruiting it is going very slow to get the members, soon holy will be level 80 and then we will be able to continue with some raids once we get a couple of healers, we may have to ask people to help out healing so that we can get raiding then recruit some more healers, not many healers wanna join a guild that isnt actually raiding. lets do it guys come on! (im guessing no one is reading this as the forum is really asleep atm)
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

https://nubbys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First post and thoughts regarding tanking Empty Re: First post and thoughts regarding tanking

Post  Lancelove Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Sorry but yes I left the guild for a guild that was actually raiding: Epic Riders. Good luck in all your future endeavors! Smile

Lancelove

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Lance

Back to top Go down

Post  Piebarm Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 am

no, im still here i just got sick of posting to myself Smile

we need to start doing something, either gearing ourselves up in heroics with pug healers if we need to - we dont seem to have as many commited players as we used to. There wont be much point in recruitting anyone until we are at least doing regular 5 mans as people join and leave the next day when they see 3 players on line.

Whats not helping is the xmas-booze-athon which im going out on again tonight and tomorrow, next proper wow day for me will be sunday if my hangover lets me, so i dont suppose i shouldnt be questioning anyones commitment really should i? although i am level 80 on my nerf class hunter, and rising slowly on my warrior so maybe this gives me some room to point the finger.

oh and lynq you having fun on your zombie game isnt helping, your paying £8 a month for wow so get grinding - your not allowed to have fun Smile
Piebarm
Piebarm

Back to top Go down

First post and thoughts regarding tanking Empty !

Post  Lynqalot Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm

lol, i think the big problem at the moment is, my feelings towards wow is that i cant be bothered before christmas, its alot of hassle/commitment to start the guild into raiding, i think once christmas is over then we can look at some serious wowage for the whole guild!
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

https://nubbys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down