Nubbys Lost Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» First post and thoughts regarding tanking
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm by Lynqalot

» After XMAS!
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:22 am by Lynqalot

» Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm by Lynqalot

» O hai thar!!
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:44 pm by Lynqalot

» Not online yesterday
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am by Piebarm

» Leveling!!!!
Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 am by Lynqalot

Powered By
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is vengaut

Our users have posted a total of 271 messages in 57 subjects

Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"

2 posters

Go down

Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" Empty Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"

Post  Lynqalot Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:16 am

the website is back up and running again which is good news, need to tell some of the new members and get them online, i am now level 80 which is good and i expect clagg aka. watchoutdie to be 80 soon aswell, if we can help people with their professions and leveling try and get some good gear then we can start raiding asap and get ourselves some boss kills! we will have same looting as before prio for healers and tanks.
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

https://nubbys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" Empty Re: Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"

Post  Lynqalot Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 am

Is any1 there? there is no one about any where, people need to get posting some stuff on the forums! What should i do at level 80 aswell? i still need gold for my epic flyer too.
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" Empty Re: Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?"

Post  Piebarm Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 am

ile be on later but only for an hour or 2, ive just dinged 76 so still got some way to go yet.

I am currently a bit depressed about the leveling.

you could batter the dailys on all your 70+'s or level your mage a bit to get some gold. give me a shout if you wanna borrow that 2k.

I got a shit load of stuff to sell that should get me another thousand just cant be arsed with the AH at the mo, everything is so fcuking far apart its doing my head in.
Piebarm
Piebarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynqalot Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 am

they need a portal to dalaran from the capital city's that would solve the problem of the lag from everyone being in dalaran, as everyone would sit in their favourite capital city using the auction house.
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piebarm Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 am

well its been a long slog but the "pie-ster" will be dinging 80 later on tonight, currently about 79 and a half, im not going to get side tracked by boozing after work, ile be questing my head off from 5pm until the job is done.

So how many 80's we got?

Enough for our first 10 man raid, maybe we could plan one for saturday or sunday night?

P.S. Dont laugh at my greens Smile
Piebarm
Piebarm

Back to top Go down

Website back! + Level 80 feels good yet "what to do?" Empty !

Post  Lynqalot Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm

we havent got enough for a raid yet, we need to try and recruit some healers and members in general, hopefully holykitty will get to 80 sometime which will be good!
Lynqalot
Lynqalot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down